I just adore how the Kate Spade Swift dress screams holiday without relying on any red, green or metallic hues. Non-traditional color palettes and elements are in my decorating toolbox for the season, and blush, burgundy and black just feels so right. Besides, who can resist that sweet satin bow?
1. Swift dress from Kate Spade
2. 2 of a Kind bar set from Kate Spade
3. 'Fancy Another?' tray from Furbish Studio
4. Glittered cocktail stirrers from Anthropologie
5. Frosted vases from Terrain
6. Ruby and black druzy drop earrings by Margaret Elizabeth
7. Mirrored bar cabinet from Pottery Barn
8. Garnet votive cups from Z Gallerie
9. Monique Lhuillier blush champagne coupes from Bloomingdale's
10. Black ombre flatware from Anthropologie
Shop the Look
Note: This post contains affiliate links, which means we'll make a few cents if you click on the products and buy 'em.