After this super smokin' asymmetrical dress popped up in my newsfeed, I couldn't help but crave some big, bold tropical prints!
How perfect are these patterns for the sizzling summer ahead? Cool off with a dip in the pool or just bask in a refreshing aqua palm print nook. I'm game for either! The punchy coral and pink hibiscus blooms would dazzle next to a retro Mai Tai cocktail. No need to cross over the Pacific to find your tropical groove. From fruity umbrella drinks to toucan arm candy, I'm feelin' this trend right here in our sunny paradise. Aloha, Florida!
1. Fanned frawns wallpaper from Anthropologie
2. 'Aloha' ear climber & stud set from Nordstrom
3. Punch colored glasses by Illesteva from Net-A-Porter
4. Tropical gangster clutch from Shop Bop
5. Turquoise tiki pillow cover from H&M
6. Graphic palm print towel from H&M
7. Tropical flip flops from Charlotte Russe
8. Monstera leaf studs from Shop Bop
9. Plumeria scented soap by Maile Organics from Beauty.com
10. Golden friendship bracelet by Marc Jacobs from Net-A-Porter
11. Tropical toucan tote bag by Ted Baker at Bloomingdales